Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tag

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was finishing up my junior year of high school
2. Working at Subway
3. I was getting ready to send a missionary out (later sent him a Dear John)
4.Took up rollerblading and spend a late night rollerblading down Idaho Street in Elko, NV where we were living at the time.

4 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1. Settling into our first house
2. Expecting the arrival of our first baby waiting to know what it was going to be (Dacia was a surprise )
3. Trying to do something with the yard on a very tight budget trying to maintain the weeds at least.
4. Working at Target in Layton at the Guest Service desk

4 Things I did yesterday
1. Washed the dishes in the sink only to have the sink refilled with dirty ones after we made cookies and had dinner.
2. Tried to do a yoga and pilates workout dvd. It kicked my butt. I can't find my beginner dvd.
3. Went for a family walk and played at the park
4. Took cookies to a neighbor just because

4 Shows I like
1. The Office
2. ER
3. Law & Order (all of them)
4.Anything on Food Network

4 Biggest Joys at the Moment
1. Watching my kids grow. It's happening way too fast but I love seeing them learn new things and move on to new phases in life.
2. My huband. He is a super busy man and would do anything for his family. Even work 2 jobs so his wife can be home raising the kids.
3.Running and finally losing some more of my baby weight
4. My calling. I am in charge of making and handing out Birthday cards to the RS sisters, new baby cards, welcome to the ward cards. (Shh, I am getting a new calling in a couple weeks, but I am begging them to let me keep my card calling too.)

I don't know how many even read my personal blog.. So if you read this and haven't answered these yet you better do it.

1 comment:

Peetiedy said...

Tag

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago

1.Trying to make it through my JR year of High school.
2. Working at the Cleaners
3. Was dating a cool guy that I ended up sending a dear john a couple of years later.
4.Spent a lot of time reading and working in the drama club

4 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1. Moved out of my parents house after living there for 7 months
2. My baby was almost a year old.
3. Going back to work so we could move out of my parents house
4. Dealing with feeling guilty everyday for leaving my baby.

4 Things I did yesterday
1. Did the dishes, and 3 loads of laundry.
2. Didn't throw up, but wanted too.
3. Was amazed as Lexi read me a book before school.
4. Went to school with lexi for her first time in the lunch room.

4 Shows I like
1. CSI Las Vegas
2. ER
3. Scrubs
4. Dirty Jobs

4 Biggest Joys at the Moment
1. My Children, there are days I want to scream,but mostly they are the reason I move forward, I truly feel so blessed to have them.
2. My Sweetheart, He is the most kind and gentle person I know. The other morning after having a really rough morning he sat for over 30 mins just rubbing my back.
3. My friends IT is amazing how friends can support and lift your spirits with out even knowing it.
4. The Gopel, I would be lost without it.