Wednesday, April 23, 2008

KSL Ads

So I have a few items around the house that we aren't using anymore, a dresser, glider and ottoman and a car stereo, and I need to get rid of them. So I was just going to give the furniture away, but then thought what the heck, I'll post them on KSL and see what happens. I posted them about 2 hours ago and the dresser and glider are all ready sold. I just made $30 today sitting at home on the computer. The stereo is listed at $85 if you know anyone that needs a new car stereo.
Now I am going around the house seeing what else we don't use so I can sell it and make some more money.
Hmmm, what am I going to buy?
OK so I added a few more things for sales to KSL. A darth vader helmet and a little tikes table. Sold the table. So I made $45 today!

1 comment:

jen said...

my suggestion - buy the memory mixer digital scrapbook program. I LOVE it.