So my foot has been hurting a bit since the last time I ran. After I went running today it has been killing me. Erik gave me some bad news this afternoon, it's the same thing the dr told him when he was having foot problems a few years ago.
I have to give up flip flops. I swore off flip flops for the longest time. They weren't comfortable and I didn't like the part between my toes. I learned a couple years ago that it was just the cheap Old Navy flip flops that I didn't like. But the dr told Erik that flips flops are terrible becasue they give no support. He also said slippers are bad and you shouldn't go bare foot, but should wear good support shoes as much as you can.
So I need to go buy me some new running shoes, because I really don't think my sketchers were meant for doing a bunch of running in and I need to find me a good pair of sandals for the summer. Then I will have to have a memorial for my flip flops and hopefully be able to keep running.
1 comment:
Go to striders in layton. They'll help you find a good pair. I need some new ones too. You could try the nike + ipod ones. I want some of those.
Post a Comment