Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Look what I made today!








I just got the Mickey Font cartridge this week. Big sale at Michael's this week in case you didn't know.
So I was playing around with it today and made some cards. I find it easier to make a bunch of the same card at a time with the Cricut. I didn't put anything inside the card yet. I figured it could be for anything, but most likely will be a birthday card.

2 comments:

jen said...

I didn't even notice your personal blog until now. Way to go! You are totally addicted now, right? I am terrible at my blogging. By the way is that Mickey Mouse stuff digital? I have been looking for some elements to add to my disneyland pages - but I am using memory mixers -which is the best thing ever!

Austin said...

I just started this blog today.
I just bought a Disney Cricut cartridge. It's got mickey font and a few characters on it.
You are not terrible at your blogging. I read your blog the most because I know you blog as much as I do.