Friday, April 11, 2008

New project

So we have recently gotten a few new hair bows from friends and family and it got me thinking. I have 3 girls and we have a very small collection of hair stuff. I went on a hunt last year for some new bows and didn't find much at the mall. And at the fair last year I found many beautiful bows, but couldn't afford those one.
So I ordered a bunch of ribbon and clips and bought some flowers and I am going to make more hair clips for the girl.

So this is what I made so far. The top 2 flowers are for Brylee. She has some headbands that you can change the bows on. Then I found instructions for those cute little ladybugs. The bigger Gerber daisies are for Dacia & Ashlyn. I made 2 of each of those. I didn't realize until I got them home that they are kinda big, but they will work fine for one ponytail in the back.
Not that I am a big hair person, but at least there boring ponytails will be cuter now.
I am attempting bows right now and want to try the korker bows too.

No comments: