, babies shouldn't be watching tv*Brylee is a very fussy baby and is very demanding of attention. I have 3 girls that I have to divide myself between and also take care of the house and oh I have a husband too.
So while Brylee was having one of her fits and I was trying to get some things done I popped in a Baby Einstein dvd and guess what she calmed down. I had 30 minutes fuss free time to make dinner or whatever it was that I was doing. Oh happy day! I'll try not to make it happen on a regular basis cause I know that her big sister are pretty addicted to tv all ready, but there are probably very few mom's that can say they have never put a video on for the kids to keep them busy for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment