So this morning I actually woke up and went running BEFORE Erik went to work. Yes I was up at the crack of dawn, it is to me anyways. I ran at 6:30 and I had to be home by 7 for Erik to leave for work. I wish I knew how big the track at the park was. I made it around 4 times in 20 minutes. The girls were still sound asleep when I got home so I got to go back to bed and sleep a little more.
I think next time I need to go at 6, so I can have a little more sleep time when I get home and I need to figure out what to eat before I go. I thought that it probably wouldn't be a good thing to run on an empty stomach, so I ate a banana on the way to the park. I didn't feel so good when I got home and thought I was going to lose the banana for a while.
It felt good to get out and run. I haven't been able to since Friday night. Erik has had a crazy sucky schedule this past week doing a bunch of graves.
I think I have officially lost 2 lbs, but my weight goes up and down so much that I think I will just weigh myself every Friday and update my ticker.
2 comments:
I can't believe you found me!!! I'm glad you did! SO...we really need to catch up on things. It sounds like you have a house full of girls?? How old are they? What are their names? Where are you living?? Just a few questions for ya!!!
Way to go - I need to do it in the morning - I am just too lazy to get up that early. Kudos to you!
Post a Comment