Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Space

So I have the perfect set up upstair in the loft. This is where I spend alot of my day. So when I say alot...I don't mean that I sit here from sun up 'til sun down. I do get up to take care of kids, clean the house, cook meals, feed a baby, rock the baby, and take of the screaming baby.
I have the laptop and my Cricut side by side. I have 2 bookshelves in the corner too. I keep all my accessories on. I do have a small collection of stamps and ink and flowers and ribbon.
We just bought the table last year. I needed a space to get my stuff out at. When I would use the kitchen table it would stay out for a week cluttering up the table. So I needed a space to keep it out all the time so I could use it more.
So I can sit at my table, the girls can play in their room down the hall, and Bry sits in a swing next to me or is asleep in her room, and we can all be happy.

No comments: