Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday...really?

So for the last couple weeks I haven't realized it was Thursday until it was too late. That is ,too late for The Office. I am so bummed. Tonight was the one hour season finale and I missed it. I am glad I can watch it tomorrow on NBC online. I have had to do that the last 3 weeks because I keep missing it. Stupid writer's strike totally threw me off. I got out of the habit of watching my shows. I remembered tonight after Erik had left for work. ER had just started and I had the girls in the tub. I had to hurry and get them out and in bed so I could finish watching. I need to check and see if ER is online so I can watch the first half I missed. And that was quite the cliffhanger for next season. Who was in the ambulance? Who is not returning for next season?
Ahhh, how can I wait that long to find out?

2 comments:

jen said...

I love that we can catch up on all the shows online now. I had to record Lost last night and I never would catch the Office if it weren't able to be downloaded. I love technology!

Peetiedy said...

I am thinking that it is Sam. that is my guess. I am a huge CSI fan and it was a very dramatic season finally. I am going to stress over it for weeks to come=0)