Monday, May 12, 2008

Erik's Campaign

I couldn't put joking about boobs stuff in my other post, so here is the other Boob post.
Erik has wanted to start his own campaign, but I had to inform him that it has all ready been started. If you can't read the shirt, it says Save the Boobies. He has had other ideas for Campaigns too, like his famous, Boobies for Babies, Supplying Breast milk for babies in need.

Erik did tell me that he would put a pink awareness ribbon magnet on his car, if it said Save the Boobies on it. I am going to get one for him.

Next year I am going to have the whole family walk. It is such a great cause and Erik is all for "supporting" the boobs.

2 comments:

jen said...

That is hilarious! I think all husbands would second the motion.

Peetiedy said...

Terry saw one not to long ago that said " Save the Tata's" We have though it was pretty clever.