Sunday, May 4, 2008

The burn means it's working

So that walk really did me in. I can't believe I am so sore from walking/jogging 3 miles. Saturday afternoon I was so tired, but couldn't take a nap. Erik switched his schedule earlier last week and had to do a grave shift on Friday night. He stayed awake for me to go walk and hit the pillow when I got home. I told him he better have this Friday night off because I am going to run the Race for the Cure as much as I can and I will be very tired.
I figured out how much I walk/jog at the park each week. Using my brothers suggestion, I downloaded Google Earth. I looked up our park and marked the path. It is about .35 miles one time around. So my 4 times around the track is 1.4 miles. I tried to look up the March of Dimes walk, but there are too many trees and you can't see the path.

No comments: