So today they were back on the Today show to preform. I didn't get to see it all because we were getting ready to leave for the doctor appointment in Salt Lake. So of course I had to come home and see what I missed.
OK so I am a HUGE NKOTB fan but I thought their vocals sounded a bit off - or is it just me and my dumb computer? I totally forgot about it being on this morning - stupid me - so I only got to see the internet clip - did it sound different during the show? But I still love them.
I didn't see this performance on tv. I thought it sounded a little off too, but it could be that someone just aimed their camera and the tv to record it and got a little close to the speakers. I found their new song on you tube, but it wasn't the live performance.
2 comments:
OK so I am a HUGE NKOTB fan but I thought their vocals sounded a bit off - or is it just me and my dumb computer? I totally forgot about it being on this morning - stupid me - so I only got to see the internet clip - did it sound different during the show? But I still love them.
I didn't see this performance on tv. I thought it sounded a little off too, but it could be that someone just aimed their camera and the tv to record it and got a little close to the speakers.
I found their new song on you tube, but it wasn't the live performance.
Post a Comment