Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My ticker is stuck

So if you have paid any attention to my little weight loss ticker you might have noticed that is hasn't moved for more than a week. I have actually gained that 5 lbs back and lost it again a couple times now. But I have still been exercising. I feel great! I probably should have took measurements too, because I think I have lost some inches, but I am gaining alot of muscle too.
My big problem is that I am still nursing and I am so hungry all the time. So I am probably just working off what I am eating and not any more and then toning everything. And I admit that I really like that dollup of sour cream on my chimi's and I had ice cream tonight. Although we don't keep it in the house so I am not always tempted by it.
I did run again this morning. It was pretty hard. I was tired, but I did do my 9 times around. I almost didn't make it. I had to walk 1 1/2 laps, but I still beat my time from saturday by 2 minutes. I think I like running in the evening better. I want to ride bike tomorrow and then run Thursday night.

1 comment:

Peetiedy said...

Don't be to hard on yourself. I talked to my dr. about that kind of thing and she said that inches are more important than that weight when you are forming muscle. Muscle weighs more. So it is healthy weight. I think you are amazing I wish I could be more committed to exercise.