Thursday, May 22, 2008

I have to brag!

I did it! I ran 5k tonight. I made it 9 times around the track at the park. I biked over to the park ran my 9 laps and rode back home in 45 minutes. I am feeling pretty good. I felt like I could have ran more, but I didn't have a watch with me and I needed to be home so Erik could leave for work. Awesome!
This week I got me an exercise ball. I was doing some of the exercises it showed on the instructions, but I wanted to see some others So of course I go to youtube when I want to find a video and sure enough I found what I was looking for. So if anyone else needs some exercise here are some good work outs.
I was totally going to post the videos, but the feature to add the html codes was disabled. SO if you want to see some good exercises for the core, just go to youtube and type in exercise ball and it will bring up a bunch of videos.

No comments: