Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One of my many...

weekend projects. I would say we had a very productive weekend. This is where it all started. A new end table for the living room. I found spindles at DI a while back (and recently found some more) and have been saving them for a project. We really need tables...I still need 2 for the family room and 2 for our bedroom
These are not step by step pictures...too busy sawing and nailing to snap photos. Sorry the legs are actually upside down here. I wanted the table to have a lower shelf for a basket or books. Did I mention I just made this up? No plans...no help...just figured out what I wanted and made it.

Frame ready! Have I mentioned how much I love my nail gun!
It makes projects like this sooo nice!
(see the messy garage in the background...we worked on that mess yesterday! it looks so much better. Still have a bit more organizing to do and move my wood stuff around)

And voila! Table finished and wood filler in. Ready to be sanded and painted.
I am thinking RED!


1 comment:

Romanian Princess said...

Red is ALWAYS a good color to paint things! I just found your blog through a blog hop, I love it. If you're interested please take a look at my blog at www.romanianprincess.com and if you like it PLEASE be a follower!

XoXo Nicole Mariana