Monday, September 5, 2011

Day of Labor

I should have taken a before picture. The playroom in the basement has probably only been clean 2 times in the two years we have lived here. The girls are terrible about getting things out and not putting them away. I was tired of the mess. The hubs and I had a very productive day...this was just the beginning.

Next task...the garage. AHHH! This is the scrap wood pile. I was told I need a new hobby...I just laughed. Last Fall I cut wood for a bunch of Super Saturdays...these are the scraps. Adios!

Taking a break to have some fun! This is part of a desk we broke down to take to the dump. Weeee!
Contrary to popular belief my husband does know how to use the power tools. Thanks for all your work today babe...I couldn't have done it without you.

I also got a surprise today. I am so excited. I need better lighting in the garage to take a picture though.

No comments: