I am finally gettin my craft on again...It has been a long time. I have done a few things here and there, but now that I have more space in our own house I am lovin in. I have some new things to make for the house and some new things for the holidays.

Not sure what I am putting on these yet...probably Autumn, Harvest, Giving Thanks

These will say BOO

Not sure on this one yet

This is my cute Halloween countdown. I just need to put the numbers on it and finish the base.

I have one almost done for Christmas too.

Can you guess what this will be? A growth chart. It will have the line from Dr. Suess's Horton Hears a Who "A person's a person no matter how small"

Can you guess this one? I am putting clips on each one of these and the girls name on each of them. They will be for the girls artwork. They will look like
this.

I bought this at Wood Connection last week . I needed more decor on top of my cabinets...I have more in this house.

I bought this at Wood Connection too. I have a board to mount it too. It sits on my kitchen counter.
And I found
this Project at
Brown Paper Packages and I have to make it too. I have the blocks cut for it I just need to sand them.
I think this should keep me busy for a while...I have a few other things I may be
adding to the list too.
Check out my new blog roll. Those ladies have some cute stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment