Saturday, October 17, 2009

A couple finished projects

I put numbers on my countdown blocks. Just in case you wanted to know Block One has numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Block Two has 0, 1, 2, 6, 7, 8 (use a 6 that can be turned over for a 9)
I used orange and black paper that I all ready had, I had the vinyl and I all ready had the wood. This project cost me $0. I think I do need to add some Halloween stickers though. Some of my paper is a little plain.
Sorry not the best of pictures. Another Free project. I dug up some paint and I had the wood and vinyl. A 2x4 is not very expensive, so if you buy one you will get so many projects out of it. If I were to figure how much this project cost, it would be around 50 cents.

No comments: