Monday, March 9, 2009

More new skirts..

Here are the two new skirts I bought material for a few weeks ago. The black one below is corduroy material with ribbon around the bottom. I made them to go with the red sweaters they wore with the Christmas skirts. The skirts I originally made to go with the sweaters were black with white polka dots and the black bled onto the dots and turned them gray on the 2nd wash. It didn't bleed on the first wash.


Here is the other skirt. I made a shirt to go with them


I am having lots of fun sewing for the girls. I ordered some leggings a few weeks ago on clearance so they can wear skirt with leggings under them too. I really think I can save some money on the girls wardrobe and make things simple and cute.

1 comment:

jen said...

I love that you are making shirts to match. So cute! I bet your girls love them.