This one pictured is made by The Carseat Canopy. I didn't get a picture of the one I made. I used the same striped fabric, but I used a coordinating polka dot on the back. Super easy and super cute.
Hey Austin I just heard that you made one of these for Em and I have been dying to see one and make one, but, I have only seen them online and I wanted to get a better look at it. What size did you make yours?
4 comments:
So cute! I have been wanting to make one of those. They look easy - are they? And where'd you find the pattern?
Yeah, it was so cute! I am so jealous of your incredible talent!
Jen, i don't use patterns...I made it up myself. it was easy. And whatever Emily, you are talented too
Hey Austin I just heard that you made one of these for Em and I have been dying to see one and make one, but, I have only seen them online and I wanted to get a better look at it. What size did you make yours?
Post a Comment