Thursday, February 26, 2009

What have I been doing...

a little bit of everything. I didn't realize that it has been 2 months since I posted on this blog.
I promise I haven't been being lazy.

Ok, first off...the super cute dress I made for my niece for Christmas that I didn't ever take pictures of. At the beginning of January I went and bought all the stuff to make my girls and my other niece all the same dress. But I was still suffering from post Christmas burn out. So the dresses are just being made. I am a little behind, since Syd's birthday was a month ago. Sorry, you will get it soon. I think it is cute. I bought shirts and cut them off and added the fabric to the bottom and added a little ric rac to it. I am almost done with them. I need to hurry..since I just bought more fabric today to make the girls each two more skirts.
I had to have my neighbor cut the wood for these. They are 4x4 blocks. My saw wouldn't open that wide.
I am loving the Cricut and vinyl. I can't believe I had the Cricut for over a year before I tried vinyl. I made a bunch of Valentine's stuff since I didn't have much.


I didn't finish everything. This frame I mod podged is going to have a stitched heart in the middle of it. Maybe next year.
And I even got a start on my St. Patty's Day decor.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Austin! You have such great ideas, and are so talented. Where are you buying your vinyl? I may have a different way that could be much cheaper for you! Let me know!

Austin said...

I have just been buying the Cricut vinyl with coupons. My girlfriend told me about the place in Salt Lake she gets hers, but I just haven't made it down there yet. regional supply? I think that's where she gets it?

Peetiedy said...

I love this stuff. You amaze me.

jen said...

You are doing great stuff!! So talented! Makes me want a Cricut.