A big thanks to Jen for the inspiration behind this project. It was super easy. I didn't even buy a pattern. I searched the internet for some instructions and then kinda did my own thing. Dacia loves it and I have fabric to make Ash one too.
Are you selling these, Austin? I am so not handy in any way and am also a cheap-skate but I am curious how much you would charge, if you would be willing to make one for Kylee? I love the patterns you used on that one!!
4 comments:
so super cute. That is what I need to do is just make Alexis some skirts. She is in need of small longer skirts for winter. Great idea.
Very cute Austin!!
So cute! When do you find time to make such cute stuff?
Are you selling these, Austin? I am so not handy in any way and am also a cheap-skate but I am curious how much you would charge, if you would be willing to make one for Kylee? I love the patterns you used on that one!!
Post a Comment