First I started making flowers and clips and they looked like this.
And I found an awesome ribbon site and ordered ribbon and found instructions to make bows and they looked like this.
Then I found another website with better instructions and I practiced more andthey looked like this.
Then...I finally (after lots of practice) figured out how to make my boutique bows look better and now I can make these. And the layering is so cute!

I am so excited about the new hair bows and clips for the girls. I have a lot of neighbors that are doing a big ribbon order with me and I am going to teach them how to make hair bows. Anyone else can join us if they want to.




3 comments:
Such cute bows! I love the knitted baby hat. I have been wanting to try to make one that is really long to put babies in for photos - is that even possible? And are those things easy to use? And do you think I could use one to make that?
And I totally forgot you had a personal blog - so much for staying on top of my blog hopping :)
Oh and I love the purses - you crafty little thing you. Go Austin!
You could totally make it longer to put a baby in or whatever your going to do with it. They have different size looms. Go buy the Knifty Knitter Set at Walmart (it's $3 cheaper there than at Michael's). They are so easy to use. I Just finished a hat for me and I am working on my matching scarf. With the biggest loom I think I am going to make the girls little knitted skirts.
I want to!! I wish I lived close to you!
Have are you going to make knitted skirts with the loom? I will start posting what things I like to make soon.
Post a Comment