Monday, September 22, 2008

Another new craft/hobby!

I seen a nurse at work yesterday making a hat on a loom. I have always wanted to make hats but I thought it was too hard. After seeing her work on hers I found that is was the easiest thing to make. I stopped at the store last night on my way home from work (after midnight, of course) and bought the Knifty Knitter Set and some yarn. And this is my first hat. It is newborn size. Does anyone know a newborn girl? I don't have anyone to give it to.


***As I was watching the nurse make her hat it got the wheels in my head turning. You see I had just googled "crocheted headbands" on Friday and wanted to see if I could learn to make those. After a long search today I could not find the right yarn to use. So if anyone has any insight on the headbands I would love to hear.
So although I didn't figure out the headbands yet I will enjoy making hats and you can make scarfs too. (And they have different looms and you can make purses, bags, pillows and so much more).

No comments: