1. Last week I attended my first Scrapbook Expo. It was pretty cool and full of crazy ladies.
2. I am very unorganized with my supplies right now. If I can't find something I must be out and have to buy it thus resulting in multiple items when I find the one I was looking for.
3. I got a new sewing machine last year for Mother's Day/Birthday. I haven't even used all the fancy stitches on it yet.
4. Much to your dismay I can not do it all. I have so many hobbies that some of them I haven't even done for a while. Like cardmaking...I really need to make some more cards for my stash.
5. I want a new band saw.
6. I spend more time on the internet looking for new crafts ideas than I do actually making them.
7. I have a craft room that is pretty much just my craft storage room. I do all my projects on the kitchen table..resulting in lots of trips up and down the stairs and a kitchen counter full of craft supplies all the time.
8. I am a self taught woodworker, but would like to take some classes or find some books to sharpen my skills.
9. I am a procrastinator and I hate it
10. I worship the ladies on the cute craft blogs. They are awesome and have so many cute ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment