So I was very happy to have a nice lazy day after church yesterday. After last week I really needed it. We had the three days of partying for Dacia and hadn't fully recovered from that and then had a busy end of the week. Thursday we ran morning errands then showered and bathed everyone and did family pictures that evening(the cute new picture on the blog, more pictures coming soon),
Friday the girls and I met a friend in the park with her 3 kids and we had a picnic and played in the park all day, well 4 hours. I forgot to get the camera out and take pictures but I learned later that day that I didn't even have the SD card in the camera I left it in the computer. That day we ate dinner in the evening shade of our backyard then headed down to Gma & Gpa's for birthday cake for Aunt Kilee.
Saturday we set up the swimming pool for the girls and Erik and I worked in the yard all day. We are making good progress on the patio, which has been in the works for 2 yrs now. When you have a husband that works as much he does it's hard to get the big projects done. He has worked on it a few Saturdays now and is getting closer to being done. Don't ever put in a flagstone patio. We bbq'ed dinner that night and then bathed and got girls to bed.
So yesterday my house was looking pretty bad after a crazy week. I don't know about everyone else, but my house takes the back burner alot. I can only handle so many events and activities and when we are really busy my house really shows it. After church I did some dishes(I still need to run it again), made Erik a Father's Day dinner, which we ate by candlelight, and made Erik a big cookie(I mean BIG cookie). The girls thought it was fun eating with candles, although they kept telling Erik to blow them out, you know like bday candles on a cake.
Today we have another crazy day, so I am glad we got a little down time. Todays schedule 1.Start swimming lessons 2. Dr appointment 3. Mommy starts CPR class
I might not be fully recovered, clean house wise, but I feel ready to tackle a busy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment